Monday, February 13, 2006

Surprises, V-Day, A Fair Deal & G. I. Joe

This weekend was definitely an interesting one. My parents came up and we had a nice dinner Friday night and then Saturday we got up, went to breakfast, baked a few pies, and watched a couple of movies before Mom and Dad headed home. Saturday night I went out to karaoke and had some fun. Sunday morning I had a few pleasant surprises that helped keep my mind off of W. for the weekend. It was nice.

Needless to say I haven't heard from W. and am really not expecting to. Can't say that I'm worried about it. I think I've let it go. I have put out my fleece and the requirements haven't been met. Although the time for it does not end until tonight at 12:00am but I am doubting that I will hear anything. Oh well, life goes on as I must as well. Big whoop. At this point I am tired of feeling like a 17 year old school girl w/ her first major crush. That gets REALLY old after a while and I know that B. is tired of hearing about it. L. and I have talked about a few things that have happened but she doesn't really know much about the W. drama. Everything else she knows about though....but I haven't had a chance to really sit down and talk to her about everything that has happened and went through my head on that topic.

AHHHHHH, so tomorrow is the day of the patriot St. Valentine. The day that couples look forward to for the romance and the guaranteed bump and snuggle (that is unless you REALLY screw up) and that all single ppl look on w/ distaste and despise. I suppose I will be w/ the singles this year. Sucks to be me huh? That's ok, I'll happily look at all those cute little couples w/ the disgust they deserve and make silent comments to myself about how they should just go get a room and keep all that sappy crap to themselves b/c no one wants to see that. AH, already I'm sounding like the little old lady w/ her cats. Fluffy and I will just have to have a good time of our own...lol....too bad I don't even have a fluffy at this point.

PeeWee will probably be coming home w/ me next time I go down to South Ga. though. Dad wants to get a new dog (Blue Healer) and he knows if he does that he will have to get rid of PeeWee if he wants his dog to live. For those of you who don't know, PeeWee is a murdering bastard that killed my baby, Casper, a gorgeous white American Bulldog. The little shit will lead any animal to the road that takes the attention away from him. Another example of this; we have a new little kitten that sleeps w/ him and he has really taken a shine to, this kitten's mother was a white cat. We also have a white cat and this kitten will follow the cat and look to it like it's mother. PeeWee has started trying to lead the white cat to the road to get ran over b/c the cat takes the kittens attention away from him. To say that he's jealous is an understatement. However, I couldn't stand knowing that he's my Papa's dog and I know how my dad gets rid of unwanted animals. Let's just say he tends to take them out w/ a bang, and leave it at that. PeeWee maybe a murderous little bastard, but he's an old dog that knows what it takes to get what he wants & to survive, and he's willing to do what it takes to get what he desires. I guess I can relate and hate to see him go out that way. He deserves to die naturally or in the same manner in which he has killed so many others (a nice hit and run situation). It's only fair.

As the saying goes: "What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander."
(For those of you who don't know or have always wondered b/c you aren't acquainted to the farm, a gander is a male goose. Just thought you'd like to know, and as G. I. Joe says: "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.")

Don't forget...My B-day is on Friday!!!! 4 more days!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, b/c you know I can't spell for nothin'. I'd look like a complete idiot if it weren't for spell check half the time.