Monday, February 06, 2006

He said She said Drama

Anyone who knows me knows I HATE drama. Unfortunately that is about all I had this weekend. IT SUCKS! But I think you all know how I handle this kind of thing. I will generally take it to that person and say....what the heck. So I did this with S.

Needless to say, S. says that it's totally not true. She doesn't know how that was misconstrued in such a way but she definitely didn't say that about B. and me. We talked about it and her comment was, "I don't even know B., I met her for the 1st time Friday night. I have nothing to base a judgment on and I thought that she was really neat. In fact I hope that next time you are down we could all get together and have lunch sometime or something b/c I would really like to get to know her better." S. says that R. was wrong in what he posted and we discussed it and I honestly think that what was posted was probably not exactly what she said. J. told me that he was there for the entire conversation and that S. didn't do that, S. was actually trying to avoid the conversation that had anything to do w/ he and I b/c she didn't want to get stuck in the middle. Unfortunately, I think that she and J. have gotten put into that position b/c J. works w/ R. and S. has been my friend since elementary school. I talked to them last night and told them that I wouldn't discuss the situation w/ them unless they brought it up. I don't foresee that happening, which is fine w/ me. So B., don't take anything to heart that was said. Talk to S. before you get upset or just whatever, at this point I don't care. *sigh* DRAMA! Ya gotta hate it.

So....I finally talked to W. last night. Whoever said that men aren't complicated obviously has never dated one. We have basically decided that b/c he's never home and we'd never get to see each other much that at this point until he is able to settle down we will just basically stay friends with possibilities. So who knows. Doesn't matter to me at this point. Que cera cera. I am still trying to get him to come up for my B-day though. Maybe he will be able to. If not I'll be all lone b/c B. has already told me that she probably will not be able to come. L. and I may still get together and go out but I don't know, we're talking about celebrating later when B. can come so I don't know. Who knows what I will be doing for my B-day. Hopefully I'll at least be able to get a date or something.

This coming weekend my parents are coming up for a visit. Dad wants to take me out to dinner to celebrate my B-day. It's something that we've always done. He told me this past weekend that when mom goes to Washington DC this summer he's going to come and spend the week w/ me and we can go out on our traditional date and such then. We usually do this when mom goes for a weekend for Y-Club's CLC but I think they have already done that this year and he wasn't able to make it up so we are going to make up for it this summer. Ever since mom has been a Y-Club advisor Dad and I have had our Father-Daughter dates. It's a tradition that I have really enjoyed. It's not often that I have my dad's attention all to myself, and we all know that is something that every Daddy's Girl loves to have. I am no different. For those of you who don't know me I am the youngest child in my family, I have 2 brothers that are 9 & 7 years older than I am and I am the only girl.....I think it's safe to say I was spoiled as a child.

I have been looking for a few other things to do that will get me out of the house and meeting new ppl. I am looking at the Continuing Ed. classes to see what they are offering and am thinking about going to a soap making class tomorrow night. It's only $23 and seems like it may be fun so I will have to see if I can scratch up the money for that. I think that it would be interesting and if I learn how to do that I can make some for gifts and for personal use. That way I can make the smell of my preference. We shall see though. At least it would give me something to do. Anyone wanna come join me?

Anyway, so I guess I will jet out of here for the day. End the drama, end the insanity, end the madness, speak out against drugs and under age drinking, and all that. Be safe and always wear clean underwear, ya never know when you might have an accident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am sorry about how misconstrued the conversation was w/ S. I thought about it on Sunday and realized that I was interpreting things wrong w/ S. That is my fault. I am going to apologize to S. and J. when see them again. once again. Sorry for the drama. I didnt mean to cause it I swear :(