Friday, February 10, 2006

Some Mythical Creatures Do Exist!

OK, so my parents are coming to visit me this weekend. They are leaving early this afternoon so that they can get here in time we can go out to dinner. Dad owes me $5 now b/c he bet me that I couldn't talk mom into leaving early and HA HA I did. Like I have said before, I'm the baby and the only girl.....I tend to get what I want. One way or another.

Next weekend should be interesting. B. will be here and hopefully W. will too. But I have this gut feeling that he won't be. This weekend he has some visitors coming down to see him from the Tifton area. One of them is a girl that he's went out on a date w/ a few times. Nothing serious, just dates, she's still got the V. Card. W.'s theory on that is NEVER take a V. Card b/c those b*tches just go crazy afterwards and don't wanna leave you alone. So I don't think that he's going to do anything but it'll be another body to wake up to and I know he'll at least be throwing on the "CB Charm." I'm ok w/ him doing all this...np...but I will have to say that I am a little jealous. Who wouldn't be though. *sigh* oh well. We did agree that there were no strings attached and that we were just going to stay friends at this point. Not much else I can do. I'm just hoping that he'll come up for my B-day and throw a little of that charm my way.

Who knows. I'm ok w/ staying friends w/ possibilities and maybe a few benefits. I just gotta be careful not to get all attached and stuff. I hate it when my head goes into girl mode. That has never really happened before. Must be something that he does to me I guess......that or L. has just had WAY too much of an influence on me lately. Either way it ain't good. I'm not supposed to have a girl mode. That's like finding out there isn't an Easter Bunny or Santa Clause. It's a mythical thing, my girl mode. Even I didn't know that it existed. It's the thing of nightmares....beware, it could happen to you too. Just don't tell anyone it happened to me....it'll ruin my reputation of being the all knowing testosterone bitch. Wouldn't want to ruin that one now would we? SHHH...don't tell anyone....but I sometimes also dress like a girl too. I told you it was a thing of nightmares. I will be doing this when we go out for my birthday if for no other reason than as a form of disguise so that ppl will not realize it is I who is out having a good time and getting hammered. Wouldn't want to ruin it for those who still see me as the goodie goodie either now would we. Too bad one of those ppl will be w/ me....isn't that right B.?

Anyway, so the count down is down to 7 more days........7 MORE DAYS!!!!! Fun shall be had by all. Come and join us if you dare. Until then, try not to have too many nightmares about me actually being a girl, giving a shit about how I look actually behaving like a girl b/c I'm interested in a guy. Just pinch yourself and you'll realize it's all fake. Don't believe any of it. See you all on Monday.....if I get the time.

7 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: