Thursday, February 16, 2006

Lemonade Anyone?

So I made it though V-day. This is a feat in itself. Since I work in a HS, V-day is a BIG deal. Walking down the hall you see balloons w/ expressions of love, flowers, more stuffed animals than you can count and some so big they weren't able to fit in a desk of their own and were forced to reside in the corner for the duration of the class. But then you were also able to easily pick out those single folks as they walked the halls dodging eye contact w/ everyone else in hopes that no one else would notice that they were not taken, and the occasional few singles who would frantically search the hall for their crush in hopes that he/she would notice them on this special day. *sigh* So needless to say it SUCKED being in a HS on V-day. Oh well, life moves on weather you go w/ it or not......so I move.
I'LL BE 25 TOMORROW!!!!
For those of you who haven't noticed....it's only ONE MORE DAY!!!! TOMORROW IS THE DAY PEOPLE!!!!! Mark it and let it be known. Tomorrow I will be........oh wait.....some of you don't know me.....don't know how old I am....and should we meet might think me younger.....humm....oh ta-heck w/ it....if you don't know me turn around and don't look....I'll whisper it...I'll be 25.
(You'll have to highlight the spot to see it. I'm being berry berry sneaky....so shhh...don't tell no body. Who knows how many other messages I have done this way thoughout the blog...hummmm...see, now I have your curiosity hummm?)
I'LL BE 25 TOMORROW!!!
Hopefully my b-day plans will go off as planned. Not holding my breath for it but one can always be hopeful. However, it seems that every time I turn around there's a road block and no one is coming, then I turn around again and 1 person is coming, then again they're all coming, then no one is again....so at this point, it's anyone's guess. We shall see I suppose. The last time I had a b-day go off w/o a hitch I didn't know about it. I helped plan the entire thing b/c I thought it was a party for someone else who's b-day is Feb 13th. I was helping plan a b-day party for her (at least, so I thought). So I get there and it is my job to keep this person occupied while things are set up, and she thought that she was keeping me occupied while they were getting things set up, so when we both came out of the room after having a very messy, very fun, baby powder fight we were both VERY surprised. Neither of us knew that the party was for us, we both thought that the party was for the other person. I obviously have some sneaky friends. It was great.
I'LL BE 25 TOMORROW!!!
Since then, they still haven't been able to completely clean up all the baby powder (that was my 17th b-day and believe me when I tell ya that stuff stays in the air and air vents and is impossible to get out of those corners) and every time I try to plan something it always falls through. I have decided that if I am going to have a b-day that happens the way it was planned, the best way to do it, is not to tell me about it. That's the only way it'll happen. Otherwise, there'll be more complications than you can count. Plus, I just love a good surprise.
I'LL BE 25 TOMORROW!!!
So I guess that we will see tomorrow who all is going to show. P. (a fellow interpreter) and I were planning to go out to dinner after school, before everyone arrived, but that probably won't happen until next week. She is getting sick and doesn't know if she will be here tomorrow and really doesn't need to be out in the weather. So that's no biggie, will gimmie a chance to go home and get everything straighten up before anyone arrives, if they do arrive. B. is supposed to be coming if she gets the money situation worked out and will probably arrive around 9:00 pm-ish and W. is going to try to come. If he is able to come he will be leaving after work and he never knows what time that will be (not like I know for sure what's up w/ him since the only communication I have had w/ him in over a week has been via text). So one is coming if the money can be arranged and the other if he doesn't have to work. HUM.....looking some what bleak. I hate it when that happens. Oh well, as they say, when life give you lemons, make lemonade.
I'LL BE 25 TOMORROW!!!
I think I should just open up my own shop. I don't think a stand would cut it...would definitely need something bigger w/ the quantity I have at this point. So I guess the next question is....Who's up for some lemonade?
DON'T FORGET I'LL BE 25 TOMORROW!!!! Y? B/C IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

patience said...

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY YA HEFFA!!!! YOU ARE 25 AND TOO DAMN OLD NOW!!!