Thursday, January 12, 2006

This weekend: love, jealousy, and Mr. Vanilla

*sigh* The weekend is quickly approaching and it promises to be a packed one. How is it that when we have a holiday or a long weekend when most ppl would be getting rest that I always end up being busier and getting less rest than I would had I actually just stayed home. Staying home would be so good right now. I've been plagued by insomnia for the last few nights and it's definitely taking its toll. However, I am looking forward to some of the things that I have to do when I go home I just really dread getting everything ready for it. I have to leave school on Friday and go home unhook my computer, load it in the car to take to R. for updates and a check-up and pick up my cooler, go to the deer processor and pick up the deer meat waiting there, then from there I will be heading home. Chances are this will put me leaving later than normal b/c once I hit T-town I have to go into town instead of cutting through the woods like normal which would cut off 20+ minutes. Saturday my mom has a whole day planned basically so that we can go see a friend and their new baby and then go shopping in Valdosta. When we get back I will go to B's house and hang for the night and I think we all know there will be very little sleep had there. I am sure that we will be staying up late and watching movies, catching up and all that and then we get up on Sunday morning and go to church. Hopefully we will be able to sit though it and stay awake. After church we go out and eat then I go back to T-town w/ B. and A. and then go back home and go visit w/ my nephews and such. At some point I also have to go visit w/ Papa and Granny. Hopefully Monday I will be able to sleep in so that I will not be dead driving home. lol. Like I said, most of it I am looking forward to...it's the exhaustion that will ensue that will SUCK. Oh well, I'll live...and if I don't we'll all know what I died from. lol. As Always through it'll just be really busy. But hey, it wouldn't be a trip home if it wasn't. Then again I am sure that once I have had some good sleep I won't be so GGUURRR about it tomorrow. You know how it is.

Here's an interesting tid bit that still amuses me. B. has forbidden Mr. Vanilla (her boyfriend) to come over the night that I am there. We basically want to catch up w/o the presence of a male and have some girl time. Having said this, Mr. Vanilla is jealous and feels threatened by me b/c he thinks that B. and I together would just be.....well....let's just say that he's afraid I'll persuade her that he's not good enough for her and that there are better things. Mr. Vanilla doesn't believe that I have enough respect for him not to do that. I have known Mr. Vanilla since Jr. HS. I used to do theatre w/ his mom and we were in the band together at one point. Now if he was someone that I didn't think was right for her....he'd have to worry b/c I would be trying to get her to look for love elsewhere. But although Mr. Vanilla is ...... well....exactly that I don't think that he and B. dating is a bad thing. I do wish he would offer her more than he has but hey....it's not my place to complain. If she can live w/ it who am I to bitch for her. She loves him and he likewise loves her and A. as well which is a HUGE deal. I couldn't break up something that beautiful. I think that B and I both have an understanding that we will accept the things that the other wants and support them in it in all ways. We may no always agree w/ it but we know that once the other had made up their mind there is no changing it. Everyone else can like it or lump it as far as we are concerned. So Mr. Vanilla, if you happen to stumble in and read this, believe me when I tell you that you have nothing to worry about. B. belongs to you even if you won't possess her as she wishes. She loves you and that is what counts and I would never try to take someone away from another that they truly love.

L., if you stumble in and read this I know you don't love S. Lie to yourself or whatever but hey, you admitted it at one point so you know it yourself but just don't want to face it. You know where I stand and my thoughts on it. You know where I am on that. It's that whole protector things I have w/ you. You did it to yourself...lol. Hey, you know my opinions before everything but I am actually voting on Bruiser now. Before I wouldn't have thought, but he's mellowed and you know you love him. I'd wait it out. Anyway, I guess that is my rant or eschewing of information for the day. So I guess my advice for the day would be:

Don't stick w/ someone you don't really love, b/c you never know what you might be passing by or giving up in the process. You could just be passing by Mr/Ms Right.

Take care and be well all! Until next time....

No comments: