Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Parties-Church

AAAHHHHHH...the New Year. It's officially 2006...or at least it is when I can remme to put it on the checks. Otherwise I'm stuck in a time warp. So I hope everyone had a better New Year than I did. It SUCKED! I had to come back to Athens before the New Year so that I could miss all the major traffic and so I could actually get some rest before I had to go back to work that Monday. I had plans but I ended up spending New Years ALONE! My Redneck X was supposed to come up for a visit and have New Years w/ me but his boss fired him so he didn't have the money, R was supposed to come but his boss told him on Thrus. that he had to work Fri so he wasn't able to come up, so at that point I called B. B. was all excited and ready to back up her and A. and come right on up.....but Friday morn. her boss called her and asked her to work and since she needed the money she didn't have much of a choice. I swear the bosses conspired against me this year. Here I was with the highest of hopes and excitement b/c for once I would be w/ "adults" and would be able to get a New Years kiss and instead I got a date the tv, an amaretto stone sour, and the freakin' New Years Ball. Granted I was receiving calls from them all the entire day saying Happy New Year and they're thinkin' of me and all that...but dang.....I hate being alone.

However, I would like it to be known. B. has PROMISED to come up for my B-day (Feb. 17th for those of you w/ the lax memory) and she and I will go to L.'s and to ATL to the clubs where she says they will proceed to get me pa-snuckered. Or at least she says they are going to try. I have never been drunk before so every time I tell someone that they take it as a challenge. Whatever, you're always willing to try but you can't buy me any more drinks than I am willing to down......wait....well....I guess you can but it would be a total waste of money and if you're that stupid......well......I probably haven't or wouldn't invited you along. However, anyone who just happens to be at the bar that night....if you see us there and wanna buy a round I am sure that the girls will not argue. I think that we have decided to make it a girls night though.....so guys...look out...3 on the prowl. Look for the sober girl w/ the 2 lush ho's trying to hook me up w/ you..lol. I am sure that at some point we will end up at L.'s favorite place, Friday's. She should just buy stock in the place...I swear. Should be interesting to see.

As an update, those of you in T-town, I will be home the weekend before Jan. 16th. B. has claimed me for one night already so if you wanna catch me at some point you better put in your options now. Who knows what the parental units have in store for me. My mom always has a list of things she wants me to accomplish while I am home. B., I am thinking Sat. night for use b/c you and A. are going to church w/ me this time around...remme. HA!....You ain't gettin' out of it this time hoochie! I promise you won't get kicked out of my dad's church. They're Baptist not Presbyterian. Baptist tend to have more sympathy and a need to assist. Some of them may think they're better than you are but they at least think that they can raise you up to their standards w/ some good ole southern charm and sophistication and if they can't they'll just "bless your heart" you to death and put you one the prayer list. lol. You know it goes. Can I get an AMEN! hee hee.

*reads back* Holy Cow...I go from talkin' about partying and then to church....now there's a concept. Leave it to the PKs right? We always were the worst...or at least that's what everyone says. But do you know why that's typically the case? B/c we had to play w/ the deacon's kids growing up and to survive we had to learn to be as mean or meaner than they were just to get out alive. Come on ppl...concepts...it's not that hard to figure out. We all remme the deacon's kids.....You know I'm right.

*sigh* So for those of you I didn't get a chance to get a card out to you this Holiday....Merry/Happy Late Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years. Until next time ladies and gentlemen, as Stone Sour puts it...
"....Keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, sh*t snort and blaspheme. Let the heads cool and the engines run, b/c in the end everything we do, is just everything we've done."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanting to let you know that the weekend you are down, I am off of work for 3 whole days.....*whoooohooo* so we are going to dinner or something :P

Have fun and I'll talk to you later

~The Master

patience said...

tell "The Master" that he must now schedule around what *I* want! i got first dibs...

Anonymous said...

Lol...well..I didnt say you wouldnt get first dibs, but dont hog the whole weekend :P

~T. M.

patience said...

you had your chance, Master. i got seniority mothafucka! MU HA HA HA HA

patience said...

girl, i am working like a damn dog at work just to be sure i got the money to get you good and FUCKED up! you think you can deny me the sight of you stumbling around saying "I love you man" and showing your titties? forget it. i have earned this. besides after 12 years of friendship, i have learned a thing or two. i know how to pile on the peer pressure!

Anonymous said...

If you can get her drunk enough to do that....I will bow down to you. Because I know for a FACT that it will never happen :D You forget ... I've been around for ages too and I know her limits and how far she will go :P

patience said...

(i shouldn't brag, it's so unbecoming but....)

bow down hooker! she's getting her nippies pierced with me! i guess you DON'T know her limits and how far she will go! while you are down there, boy, you may kiss My feet, paint My toenails and beg for My forgiveness for ever thinking you knew my darling scarlet better than ME!