Tuesday, January 24, 2006

24 days, weekends, and procreation

ok...so we're down to 24 more days. I'm keepin' track ppl. I'm excited b/c there are so many things to come w/ it. The new piercings, sharing w/ friends, and several other possibilities are on the horizon. Who knows what's to come next, but I'm somewhat content w/ things at this point. It's been a while since I could say that but I think I am. However, I am enough of a realist to know that it could all change tomorrow but I will enjoy it while it lasts.

B. came up for the weekend w/ A. It was nice to have them around. Unfortunately, A. got sick while she was here and we never did figure out what caused it. It really worried me but she didn't let it get in her way of getting the attention she wanted. Go figure. I think that's any kid. If anything being sick earned her more attention than she knew what to do w/ or even wanted at moments. However, I do believe that B. still enjoyed herself. She got some pampering that she so well deserved. She finally got to see my house and I think she fell in love w/ it. We even have plans for using the attic for the house boys..lol. So if anyone know where we can get our hands on a couple....please send the info. 2 will do but 4 is preferred. They should know how to do a decent pedacure or at least be willing to learn, how to give a good message but also have the capability to be dominate when the time arises.

So we all know that I have plans for the weekend of my B-day and for the weekend before....I now also have plans for this coming weekend. One of my best friends that has been like a brother to me(I think I have already told you about him before), W., his B-day was yesterday. Since I wasn't able to go down for a visit the past weekend he asked me to come and help him celebrate his B-day this weekend. What choice did I have but to agree...I mean geez we have been friends since we were young and I used to force him to play Barbie w/ me. Oh...did I mention that his job has him stationed in St. Augustine and that is where I will have to go visit him....so naturally I agreed. We've been talking a lot lately and are curious about where things would lead so I think we are going to do some experimenting while I am there. Nothing major just going to see what will happen. It should be interesting. We basically both agreed that whatever happens...happens...that if nothing else we'll always be really good friends. We shall see. Most of you will probably know how it went well before I am able to post it so I don't tell you that you'll get a full report here...I really DOUBT that will happen but hey...... You'll be told if nothing else.

The next weekend is when I am going home for the weekend as well. Gotta go see my nephew for his B-day. He has sent me word that he's mad at me. Last time I was there I was supposed to help him rebuild his railroad track but things got hectic and I didn't have time so he went word to me that he was mad at me b/c I didn't help him rebuild so if nothing else....I have a railroad to setup. Can't have the babies being all mad at me and stuff. Come to think of it I gotta call my boys in Canada, the 20th was the oldest one's B-day as well as his mom's and I didn't even realize it had passed. Shame on me. Oh well, I know one phone call I will be making tonight. Amazing how many B-days there are this time of year. There must be a lot of procreation done between April and June b/c most of the ppl I know are born Jan., Feb., or March. I lost count of how many ppl I know w/ my B-day. I remember that I used to call in to the radio station on my B-day w/ all the names of ppl w/ my B-day and they always wanted to know if I was pulling their leg and what they put in the water in my area especially considering that I went to school and was in the same grade as most of them. I guess back home we're just so country we don't feel right if the animals get ahead of us. The song, "You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, so lets do it like they do in the discovery channel," would apply in my area.

So I guess the lesson of the day is....

Live life and enjoy it, have fun and every once in a while just let go and see what happens. After all, as L. says, "it's just another finger." But as always, don't forget the safe word.

Be well A/all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...