Friday, September 22, 2006

IT'S ARRIVED!!!

I got my dress in yesterday. Talk about a quick delivery. I tried it on and wouldn't ya know......I look soooo gorgeous in it. I am excited. I am going to have to curl my hair for this one. It fit like a dream and is way skinny-fyin' too which is even better. YEA ME! I could stand for it to be cut a little lower in the front but hey....wouldn't want to show out the bride..lol. So now I just have to get w/ i and make my mask. i has some masks we are going to decorate to match the costuming that you wear. I won't be able to wear the mast while I am working during the wedding but I will be able to during the party afterwards. HEE HEE HEE. I am so excited. Not to mention that I am getting so many new ideas for when I get married. Whoever I end up w/ better be prepared b/c I probably will not have an expensive wedding but it will be unique. That is a guarantee.

So it's Friday, the week is finally over. I am at the library typing up this post before I head home. Yesterday was just the day of delivery, my modem for my computer was delivered yesterday as well. Unfortunately I will not be able to use it until next Thursday b/c that is the soonest that the man can come to my house and basically put a pin in the phone box so that I will have service. Why they don't just mail that w/ instructions like everything else I don't know. But I'll be dog, I have everything set up and waiting for when he does come stick that pin in. It's been over a year since I have had internet in my house. Can we say I have been more than just a little deprived. Not net, no cable, & only about 3 channels to watch (6 on a good day depending on how the wind blows). Now the possibilities are endless..hee hee hee. Who knows the trouble I might be able to get into. Should prove interesting to say the least.

R. will be coming up tonight. Who knows what all we will do. We never really plan to do much of anything but it always seems that plans get made anyway. L.'s new sweetie is coming to the UGA game this weekend. I don't have tickets to this one but I told her that R. would be here and she said she might tag along w/ her sweetie and we could all meet up at a bar or something and watch the game together. You never know what might happen when you get those two together. Too bad S. isn't coming w/ him. He has this fetish w/ L. and always enjoys spending time in her company. I guess that means that R. and I will just have to take lots of pics to share w/ him and make him unbelievably jealous. We tried to tell ya S. But you have to play nice first before I'll let you reap any benefits. Then on Sunday i said that she may come and hang out for a while. We didn't get to go to the gym really this week so I haven't seen her. I can't wait to show her my dress.

Anyway, I guess I better jet now. The computer is starting to get confuse b/c I am typing too fast and it isn't able to keep up w/ me. (Welcome to small town GA) So I will post again later. I am trying to be a little better about posting. So until I post again, be sure to keep your fingers out of the garbage disposal.

No comments: