Friday, April 15, 2011

Training A Man And Getting Things Done

We were hoping to be able to hit Tifton this weekend but it just didn't come to fruition.  I hate that we couldn't make it but at the same time I am glad that we don't have to weather the storm.  The weather promises to be a mess and I'm glad not to have to drive in it. 

We also have to find some time this weekend to make R.'s new Leader Dog video.  They called Thursday and let him know that they were ready for his video for them to observe him for the purpose of accepting him into the dog program.  They have apparently had a influx of applicants so the soonest they will probably get him in would be August or September.  Not as soon as we had hoped but we really can't complain with that.  We had just hoped that he would be able to go during the summer so that I could get up there to see him while he's there for a month.  *Sigh*  The joy of sending a man off to be trained I guess.  lol.  It's going to be a long month whenever he does go and I'm so not looking forward to it but we will make it through.  However, I will apologize in advance to those that have to deal w/ me on a daily basis for the duration of his absence. 

I'm also hoping to catch up on some sleep that was lost during my trip to DC with BHL/CM Orchestras last weekend, begrudgingly get some shopping done, and maybe even go check into a bridesmaids dress to get that ball rolling.  I'm sure there's some things I'm missing but we'll see how much of it I get done.  I think we can all see which came first on the list.  lol. 

So anyone who happens to be around....feel free to call after 12pm or come visit.  I can't promise to be out of my pj's but you're more than welcome to chill.  As is our custom, you're more than welcome.

No comments: