Thursday, March 16, 2006

News From the Home Front

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE SOUTH GA! The weather here is great. I am back in shorts proudly flashing the whiteness typically covered by pants. It's WONDERFUL!

I still don't have my car back yet. It should be done middle of this week but since I am not going home until late Friday I can't get it until Saturday. I'm just ready to be back in my car. B. is hopefully going to take me back on Friday when she gets off work. Maybe I should just quit my job and move back home, become a freeloader and be happy all the days of my life. Not like I would actually do that but dang....ain't nothin' like South GA. I have missed it dearly. I wish there was a way to get a job here in the south but there just isn't a need for Sign Language Interpreters in South Ga....at least none that isn't connected to Nanci Scheetz. I refuse to work anywhere that is connected to that woman, but that's just me and my demons, and she's a demon.

So I have been in South GA for the past week. It's been GREAT! There hasn't been a truly boring/lonely moment since I got here. If nothing else I can always call up a friend or two and find someone to hang w/. That has been WONDERFUL!!!! GEEZ, I miss S. GA. I have had a busy week though I must say. Monday I went to the dentist in Tifton, then to Douglas. After that I went back home and just hung out for a while. Tuesday I went out w/ R. and go me some steak from Texas Roadhouse (my favorite restaurant) and got me some good steak like I been cravin'. We had fun, messed around Valdosta for a while and then came back to my mom and dad's house to watch a movie and work on Mom's computer. Wednesday I spend the morning sleepin', dealing w/ a few necessary things and then I went to have lunch w/ my dad. That was nice. When I got back from lunch I dropped him off at the shop and then went to B.'s house. I spend all afternoon w/ her and left her about 10pm and came home and chilled until I went to bed. Today, Thursday I have come back to Douglas and am currently working at my old job at Trophy World and Gifts, INC. to earn a few extra dollars to help pay for my car. Tomorrow I get to go to my mom's school and talk to the kids about Deaf Awareness. After school Mom is going to take me to B.'s house and I guess I will wait for her to get back and get off work and then we will head out towards Athens. This has been my week, busy but enjoyable. Anywho, nothing major happening or going on lately so I guess that about catches you up. Boring and probably a lot of things that you could have cared less about but I'm bored and wanted to type something...so there ya go. Guess I will post more later...maybe next time there will be more interesting things happening. Although I will have to say that it's been nice to have a boring mundane life for a while. I had almost forgotten what it was like. It's nice not to have a lot of drama for a change. *sigh* Let's just all pray it stays that way. Love you guys!

1 comment:

patience said...

you need to post again, stripper