Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Quick Vent

Written a while back and never published - I figure it's been waiting long enough:


OK CLASS - LET's REVIEW

Know the difference in stalking and being a public idiot
FB Drama

Don't bring your drama to my world unless you're willing to take my response w/o getting uppity

Common sense is not so common

Great year with exception but such is life. 

Work - loving it!  my constant.

Home is chaos but managable but family brings drama.....save your drama for your llama. 

Complaints about blessings.  Don't bitch to me about being preggo - sympathy is in the dictionary on that one.

Be thankful people - DANG! 

Crazy stalker eXs - I get...but at least I had a little common sense about it.  MAKE YOUR SHHHTUFF PRIVATE AND BLOCK THEM PEOPLE! IT'S NOT THAT HARD.  HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND DON'T GET ANGRY WHEN FOLKS THINK YOUR CRAZY!!!

No comments: